Ingo Korb has recently released version 0.10.2 of sd2iec, which is the firmware that powers devices like the uIEC. A list of enhancements is noted below. Because the uIEC can auto-update itself, users need only download the ZIP archive, unpack the contents onto a partition 1 of their SD card, IDE HDD, or CF card, and reboot. Changes in sd2iec 0.10.2:Comments Off on sd2iec 0.10.2 Now Available :firmware, sd2iec, uIEC, upgrade more...
- Correct end of generated raw directory information
- compiling with all fastloaders disabled should now work
- ULoad M3 auto-exits when ATN becomes active
- Improve code size (to free enough space for...)
- Support new fastloader: ELoad Version 1 (the one used by EasyProg)