Tag: vintage electronics
2013 Midwest Gaming Classic. We're simply attending, not manning a store table, but feel free to email us if you'd like to place an order for pickup and skip the shipping costs. Since we don't have enough things to keep us busy, we've been on an arcade machine buying spree over the last few months, picking up:RETRO Innovations will be traveling to Brookfield, WI this weekend for the 9 Comments :arcade, game, vintage electronics more...
- a KLAX upright conversion, in great condition
- a Pole Position, in good condition, working, but missing a few sound effects
- a non working asteroids, in rough condition
- a Shoot the Bull game in a Ms. Pac Man cabinet
- Some Championship Bowling ROMSTAR game, in a Super Pac Man cabinet (purchased for the cab, monitor and wiring).
- a Gyruss, complete and working
- a Defender, with monitor issues
- a StarFire unit, in a Defender case, with PCB issues (but, partially working)
store. We made some last minute firmware enhancements, and are shipping with an upgraded microcontroller, the Atmel ATMEGA168 (16kB of FLASH ROM, the current firmware needs only ~4kB). The web site will shortly be updated with pinouts and configuration notes. Stay tuned!Both complete and kit-based PS/2 Encoder units are now shipping in the RETRO Innovations Comments Off on PS/2 Encoder Units Shipping! :interface, ps2encoder, store, vintage electronics more...
store. Assembled units might take a few weeks, but kits should be available in a week, and PCBs are available now. The firmware might yet have a bug or two, so I encourage initial buyers to be somewhat technically savvy, in case reprogramming is needed.Just a quick note that I've received the first batch of PS2Encoder PCBs and have placed them in the Comments Off on PS2Encoder Available for Order :interface, ps2encoder, vintage electronics more...